Subject: Information policy provided pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter, for brevity, the "GDPR")
welcome to the "Subscribe to newsletter" section of the C.V.M.I. Srl (hereinafter, for brevity, "CVMI"), on baiaholiday.com (hereinafter, for brevity, the "Site").
CVMI is a tour operator that deals with the sale of stays at some accommodation facilities owned by the Baia Silvella Group (hereinafter, for brevity, the "Group"), managed by Baia Camping Village S.r.l. (hereinafter, for brevity, "BCV") and in particular at the following campsites: Camping Village Baia Blu La Tortuga; Camping Village Laguna Blu; Centro Vacanze Isuledda; Camping Village Capo d’Orso; Camping Village Mare Pineta; Centro Vacanze Cavallino; Camping Village Roma Capitol; Camping Village Piccola Gardiola; hotel The Green Park, holiday apartments Ca del Pioppo, holiday apartments Mare Azzurro (understood with “Camping”).
In this section it is possible to register in order to receive updates about our facilities and the activities that take place in our Campsites (hereinafter, for brevity, the "Newsletter").
1. Data controller The data controller is CVMI, with registered office in P.zza Vittorio Emanuele II, 31 - 25087 - Salò (BS) VAT number 01406260933, e-mail email@example.com (hereinafter, for brevity, the "Owner").
2. Scope of communication and dissemination of data The employees and / or collaborators of the Data Controller in charge of managing the Data may become aware of your personal data and possibly, in some cases, the particular ones (hereinafter, for brevity, the "Data"). These subjects, who have been instructed in this sense by the Data Controller pursuant to art. 29 GDPR, will process the Data exclusively for the purposes indicated in this information policy and in compliance with the provisions of the applicable legislation.
Furthermore, third parties who may process the Data on behalf of the Data Controller as external data processors may become aware of the Data, such as, for example, IT and logistics service providers, outsourcing or cloud service providers, professionals and consultants.
The complete and updated list of data processors can be consulted at any time at CVMI's registered office in Salò (BS).
3. Methods and purposes of the processing The processing by the Data Controller will take place following the insertion of the Data, by registering in the appropriate form, in order to be able to send you updates regarding our facilities and the activities that take place in our Campsites.
In case of registration, the Data will be processed by the Data Controller with mainly electronic methods in compliance with this information policy.
The data processing carried out by the Data Controller does not provide for any automated decision-making process.
Data processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and will take place both in paper form and with the aid of electronic tools, in a lawful manner and in compliance with the rules of confidentiality and security.
4. Providing Data The provision of data is not mandatory, but failure to provide it makes it impossible to receive the newsletter.
5. Data Retention The data will be kept for a maximum duration of 24 months and in any case until your withdrawal of consent or the exercise of the right of opposition.
6. Data Transfer The data will be transferred to third countries in the European Economic Area by adapting to the following security standards: adequacy decisions (art. 45 GDPR); standard contractual clauses (art.46 GDPR); EU - U.S. Privacy Shield.
7. Rights of the interested party Without prejudice to all the above, you have the right:
a) to ask the data controller to access the data and to correct or cancel them or limit the processing that concerns you or to oppose their treatment;
b) to lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority;
c) to receive in a format, which is structured, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the data provided by you for portability purposes.
For the exercise of the rights listed above, as well as for any request regarding the processing of data and the security measures adopted, you can contact the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wir setzen Cookies für die besser Qualität unserer Dienstleistungen ein. Bei Gebrauch unseres Service akzeptierst du den Einsatz unserer Cookies.